Need to increase sales enablement in 2017? Start here.
Q4 is upon us. This means it’s crunch time for all sales organizations looking to hit their numbers. It’s also planning time for FY17, which means sales leaders are figuring out how to improve their sales enablement.
Of course, a big part of this equation is about making sellers more productive. Sales leaders know that if they can move the needle in terms of seller productivity, that will have a magnified effect on performance and revenue. We recognize that this is hard to do. We work with many sales organizations that struggle with priorities and how to effectively enable their sellers.
Here’s some key questions that sales leaders should consider:
- What does your sales org do well to enable sellers?
- Where are the gaps?
- What are all the sales enablement drivers your sales org should be addressing?
- How are other sales orgs (including competitors) addressing these issues?
- What are some new ways to increase sales effectiveness or efficiency?
- Which sales enablement opportunities should we prioritize?
These are hard questions, but getting these right could mean the difference between hitting next year’s targets or looking for a new job. So where do you start?
The best place to start is with an audit of your current performance against the key drivers of sales enablement. We have created this Sales Enablement Optimizer tool to help sales leaders measure current performance and provide recommendations for 2017 improvements.
This sales planning tool will allow you to:
- Audit your sales organization against the sales enablement benchmarks
- Identify the enablement drivers that will have the highest value and impact
- Share your findings via customized report with your internal sales org
- Plan your investment strategy for 2017