The future of healthcare innovation
Aided by data, algorithms, machine learning and AI, medical professionals will no longer be siloed in their own experience and expertise. Yet the use of AI and other edge technologies in healthcare innovation poses new challenges.
In this whitepaper we examine how a more human-centered approach to constructing AI can:
- Improve image and interface design for both the patient and the doctor
- Invite usability and adaptability to real-world situations
- Implement testing and oversight for bias in models, data, and algorithms across race and gender
- Create predictability and understanding
- Establish privacy and security of information, decisions and identity