The art and science of customer experience
Finally: The big book of customer experience.
It’s time we consider how we do business from the customer’s point of view. In our big book of CX, we examine how customer experience helps build connections with brands at all levels and adds value to the moments that matter in a customer’s life. A unique, customer-centric approach will not only define the impact of a brand but the future of the economy.
In this collection of articles from PK’s customer experience practice, we examine the key areas of the practice of customer experience and perform deep dives on topics such as CX in a business-to-business environment and the connection between CX and long-term customer value. We also peel back the layers of the two distinct areas of CX that work together to make up the field: CX management and CX design.
Download this e-book to learn more about:
- The history of CX.
- Design thinking and its influence.
- The CX tools designers need to craft compelling experiences.
- How to measure the impact of CX.
- What omnichannel engagement means in the era of the customer.
- The importance of customer loyalty and how to shape it.