Engineering loyalty for Thermo Fisher Scientific
In order to strengthen their B2B loyalty strategy, Thermo Fisher needed more granular insights into customer behavior, including roles and organizational characteristics. Through qualitative and quantitative research, PK developed a “Moments of Change” framework, which conveys how the day-to-day customer experience intersects with individual career lifecycle phases.
- Conducted competitive benchmarking assessment.
- Contextualized recommendations with an implementation roadmap.
- Provided guidance on measurement and governance model.
- Established relationship between loyalty strategy and program
- Aided in the selection of CrowdTwist as their loyalty platform.