PK is currently hiring for Data Base – Lead Developer that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Experience should have 6+ years.
- Experience on Client Letter is required.
- Very strong on database concepts, data modelling, DB normalization, complex query writing, performance optimization of queries, SQL profiler usage.
- Strong knowledge on database MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge on OLTP and OLAP models.
- Database administration knowledge is a plus.
- Should have experience with version control tools (SVN/TFS/GIT).
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models – Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options.
- Should have excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.