Lead/Architect – MS Azure-Microservices
POSTED : February 13, 2018
BY : PK
PK is currently hiring for Sr.Tech Lead / Tech Architect on Microsoft Azure MicroServices that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Strong in OOPS, SOLID principles.
- Strong on coding standards and best practices.
- Expertise on ASP.Net MVC/Web API, Entity Framework.
- Experience on Domain Driven Design/Bounded Context.
- Knowledge on CQRS pattern, Eventsourcing.
- Azure Service Bus/nServiceBus experience.
- Experience on Containerization/Docker on Azure.
- Experience Microservices, Sagas/Aggregators.
- Azure Service Fabric experience is must.
- Experience on NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Experience on Redis Cache in Azure.
- Awareness on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure AD.
- Experience on Test driven development, nUnit/MS Test.
- Experience on CI/CD.
- Experience on TFS/VSTS.
- Azure certification is good to have.
- Should be strong on Design patterns.
- Understanding of Azure Data lake.
- Experience on .Net Core/EF core is plus.
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.