PK is currently hiring for .Net Sr.TL/TL that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Should have extensive experience in product/application development using Microsoft stack.
- Should have comprehensive experience in developing applications using design principles/patterns and architecture design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MV* etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience in SOLID principles and industry best practices using Microsoft Technologies is must.
- Should have hands on experience in development and unit testing (automation) of applications on Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Should have experience in implementing rich UI frameworks such as KendoUI.
- Should have experience in writing data access code using Microsoft Entity Framework, and the best practices associated with it.
- Should have strong knowledge in AJAX and processing of content in XML and JSON formats.
- Should have experience with software design using standard UML notations.
- Should have strong experience in source control (VSTS/TFS/GIT/SVN) and the best practices associated related to branching, merging and releases.
- Should have good exposure to continuously integrated and delivered environment (CI/CD) using tools.
- Should have experience in agile methodology, mainly on iterative development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work in a distributed team, on requirements, status updates on progress and release commitments.
- Must be able to develop as per the agreed standards and best practices.
- Must be able to develop as per the agreed architecture and design, and expected non-functional requirements such as performance.
- Should participate in scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, review and daily stand-ups.
- Should be able to help team members to develop applications which are modular, scalable and robust.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Must have high-energy and should have good interpersonal skills to work well with teams.