PK is currently searching for a relationship driven Account Manager to join our growing team in Atlanta, GA. The Account Manager will be the client’s primary point of contact; responsible for developing and maintaining relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and educating the client on additional innovative products or solutions PK provides. This will be a key member of our team, to help drive continued success with one of PK’s most valued customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alert the Engagement Manager/Delivery team to help determine the scope of potential new projects and engages offshore resources as needed.
- Educating customers about other products or solutions PK offers.
- Attending meeting with clients to build relationships across the account (including lunches, dinners, and specific client events).
- Achieving client relationship targets for predetermined KPI’s.
- Generating reports and analyzing the client quarterly scorecard for internal stakeholders.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern raised by the client.
- Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts are preventing attrition.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring team members are aware of changes within the client.
- Coordinating interviews for potential resources, prepping candidates for interviews, and debriefing with both the client and candidate to provide overall feedback.
- Managing consultant relationships and providing client with excellent service support.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client and consultant needs are fulfilled effectively within: Accounting, Recruiting, Human Resources, and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of relationship management or project management in a consulting or professional services environment, IT preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude and familiar with application development in JAVA enterprise, emerging web development, open source, mobile and DevOps preferred.
- Strong networking skills and should have the ability to build relationships with PK consultants as well as competitor consultants.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentations for all levels of management.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and support revenue growth through relationship development and management.