Director of Enterprise Solutions
PK is growing and looking to add a Director of Enterprise Solutions to our team in Omaha, NE! This role is responsible for service delivery and business development of assigned clients and new clients within assigned territories (or verticals) to deliver target Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Collaborate with regional Sales Staff on the technology and service delivery aspects of business development strategy implementation
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence (COE) to pursue client business opportunities and develop proposals
- Provide broad oversight to all aspects of PK service delivery to assigned clients
- Develop and negotiate/renegotiate contracts/SOWs with assigned clients.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Staff on delivery staff pipeline
- Collaborate with Accounting to ensure billing accuracy and timeliness
- Select and supervise Client Engagement Directors/Manager for each assigned client.
- Select and oversee Delivery staff (Interviews and hiring)
- Technical Staff management and oversight, reviews, bonuses, increases, hiring/firing in compliance with PK Policies and Procedures
- Service Delivery according to contract specifications and SLAs
- Ongoing interaction and client relations with customers
- Coordination with PK PMO and Process Leadership to develop appropriate client delivery process, and oversight
- Definition, justification and staffing of support/overhead/shadow roles necessary for client delivery
- Opportunistic development/evolution/expansion of PK’s delivery and service offering to meet assigned client needs
- Deliver KPI commitments as agreed to annually
- Recurring status and KPI reporting to Line Management
- Must have prior experience in selling / delivering IT services to Fortune 2000 companies.
- Strong understanding & competency of technical services/solutions and the ability to provide broad oversight to all aspects of PK's service delivery to include, application development as it relates to Java, Microsoft, Digital, SAP, Big Data, Analytics, QA, etc.
- Negotiation capabilities and the ability to interface with internal and external clients
- Ability to effectively communicate client information with the appropriate verbal, written and business acumen to include turning information into insight; capable of packaging & presenting to all levels of Management
- Strong integrity, professionalism and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fluid, high volume work environment and deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Experience in leading and managing teams across the organization
- Ability to collaborate & work with Senior Management & internal teams across the organization to include, Sales, Global Resources, HR, Accounting, Project Management, Centers of Excellence (COE), etc.
- Highly organized and skilled at time management to include the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- **Ability to travel up to 50% of the time