Java Apigee Developer
PK is currently seeking a Java Apigee Developer to join our team in Seattle, WA! Qualified candidates must possess thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Apigee Edge Platform as well as solid understanding of J2EE technologies.
- Experience in API Design and Development with Apigee Edge Platform
- Hands-on experience and capable of executing strongly both as an individual contributor and technical champion
- Experience in Java, JEE platform to design, implement, and deploy scalable fault tolerant applications on Apigee Edge Platform
- Experience with OOP and GOF Design Patterns
- Experience developing a System Architecture Document.
- Experience developing design patterns for clustered high availability applications/reusable & scalable objects/optimized data retrieval and storage/efficient code and non-blocking multi-threaded applications.
- Experience providing Web Service design using Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
- Experience performing Audit Java Security, Authentication, and Authorization of application.
- Experience providing Apigee Edge Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
- Experience identifying existing issues and pro-actively recommend solutions for upcoming issues.
- Experience providing subject matter expertise through a detailed knowledge of Java, UNIX/LINUX environment from a system administration and development point of view and may be in form of knowledge transfer or more formal training.
- Experience in designing topology for application hosting on premise and cloud environment
- 6+ years in software development
- B.S. degree in Information Technology or other technical discipline
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Apigee Edge Platform
- Good understanding of J2EE technologies
- Good Understanding of HTTP specification, REST, JSON and XML
- Understanding of TLS, certificates, keystore and truststore
- Good understanding of oAuth
- Understanding of API testing
- Innovative, independent, self-motivated, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, planning, and organizational skills
- Proven sense of high accountability and self-drive to take on and see through challenges
- Familiarity with Scrum or similar agile practices
- Good Communication skills to expand on listening skills
- Ability to distill complex requirements
- Certification with Java /JEE /Apigee