PK is currently seeking a Junior to Mid-level Java Developer to join our team as a full-time employee in Kansas City, KS! Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and keep up to date with new technologies and design techniques.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces
- Assist team members in performing system maintenance and support tasks
- Utilize accepted methodologies and tools in a disciplined manner
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related work experience OR High School Diploma and 8+ years related work experience required
- Minimum 5 years of java development experience
- 3+ years of coding and software application experience
- Must be well versed with webservices, SQL DB, REST/SOAP/JSON/XML/RAML standards, etc.
- Angular/Mulesoft/Spring/Struts experience preferred
- Must be well versed with unix
- Experience/Knowledge of Retail business operations and technical systems knowledge
- PowerBuilder experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment