PK is currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our team as a full-time employee in Tampa, Florida.
- Playing Scrum Master role for a software development team that is applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Assists the Product Owner in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirements.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for product delivery.
- Managing projects in a high integration and complex IT ecosystem.
- Helps teams self-organize and self-manage.
- Ensures development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Ensures the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Works collaboratively with Business and IT partner teams to support development and software delivery.
- Mitigates all risks and issues real-time, executing resolutions on demand
- Product detailed project plans.
- Successful finance, budgeting and resource planning.
- Delivering complex projects on time and on budget.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams including offshore teams with diverse personalities, during high pressure scenarios, within extremely tight deadlines.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager / Scrum Master on a responsive web development project is highly desirable.
- Scrum Master Certification (Preferred).
- 7+ years of experience in Agile development including coaching on agile methodologies. (XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience in Project/Program management including lead role on large/complex projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to ensure Agile practices are followed and ensure adherence to Agile methodology.
- Strong facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proven experience of delivering complex projects on time and on budget.
- Strong Business Analyst Background.
- Ability to produce detailed project plans.
- Innovation and creativity to resolve issues quickly
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under high demands with a sense of urgency, without compromising quality
- Previous Telecommunications experience preferred
- Certified Scrum Master preferred