Senior Financial Analyst
PK is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Beaverton, OR. The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the CFO to maintain the annual budget, provide forecasting and analysis, drive KPI reporting, and assist with ad hoc analysis and requests.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of the annual budget.
- Preparation, reconciliation, presentation and distribution of annual budget and monthly forecasting reports at the management, practice, client, and project level.
- Provide relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of financial data against historical, budgeted, and forecasted results.
- Monitor variances, investigate inconsistencies, identify trends, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Assist with the facilitation of monthly financial meetings.
- Responsible for KPI reporting and developing of KPI targets.
- Provide analysis on profitability of current and future client projects.
- Assist the Corporate Controller with providing financial reports for the management team and Board of Directors.
- Facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and technology, in order to identify new reporting capabilities.
- Support financial analysis and reporting for mergers and acquisitions.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or related field required
- 5 – 10+ years of financial analysis experience in a similar role (IT Consulting preferred)
- Planning, Reporting, and Dashboard experience (Tableau, Anaplan, preferred)
- Advanced skills with MS Office tools, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong process improvement skills; ability to develop solutions that are scalable.
- Ability to effectively communicate across the organization, adapt to various management styles and financial experience levels, and clearly articulate ideas but more importantly, willingness to listen to others.