Senior Project Manager (Bellevue, WA)
PK is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Bellevue, WA! The ideal candidate will have proven success delivering projects on the Archer platform using Agile Methodologies.
- Manage IT scope, schedule, budget, risks/issues and communication
- Run meetings and produce meeting notes & action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions and sponsor meetings.
- IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues & risks dashboards, and decision tracking.
- IT delivery milestone reporting into the overall business program.
- Will Project Manage a team to deliver enhancements and new functionality on the Archer platform.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology
- 8+ years’ experience as an IT Project Manager
- Prior experience as an Archer Platform PM
- Utility industry experience, preferably Electricity or Gas preferred
- Strong leadership skills required. A self-starter and go getter is a must!
- Requires strong project management, stakeholder and vendor management, and communication skills
- Primary position is located in Redmond, WA, or Bellevue, WA as project determines.