Talent Acquisition Manager
PK is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team in Atlanta, GA. The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, screening and referring candidates for technical positions throughout the company to satisfy project needs. This position must possess considerable skill in sourcing and interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of technical and specialized functions in the company, and a basic understanding of the company’s organizational structure as well as extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Delivers high quality service for technical initiatives by matching employees' skills with project needs.
- Develops and retains internal and external relationships by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Performs a variety of tasks unique to each specific project requirements
- Oversees the applicant management process from receiving to completing a technical recruiting requirement.
- Asks the appropriate questions when taking job orders.
- Comprehends complex job orders.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes accurately.
- Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop candidate referral opportunities.
- Uses recruiting tools such as external job boards, internet searches and applicant management systems to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified employees.
- Enters information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing database in a timely manner and providing real-time documentation on all candidate activity.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Makes quality submittals to open requirements.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and/or contract employees.
- Uses personal computer workstations effectively to perform day-to-day responsibilities.
- Builds professional relationships with customers, candidates and internal business partners.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in recruiting or sales
- Experience in IT