Workshop May 5: Getting Started with Spatial Analytics in Alteryx
Join this Workshop to enrich your analysis with a spatial component by learning the basics of working with spatial objects.
Curriculum will include:
– Viewing Spatial Objects: Input and view spatial objects in Designer.
– Understanding Spatial Objects: Understand the structure and geometric attributes of spatial objects
– Creating Spatial Objects: Create spatial objects to use for spatial analytics.
– Constructing Trade Areas: Construct a trade area to better analyze the area surrounding a point of interest.
– Splitting Spatial Objects: Break a polyline or polygon spatial object into its smaller components.
– Calculating Distance: Compute the linear distance between two spatial objects.
– Relating Spatial Objects: Apply spatial processes to understand the relationships between spatial objects.
– Identifying Nearest Objects: Identify the nearest spatial object to another while enforcing selection criteria.
– Spatially Joining Data: Match data based on spatial relationships.
REGISTER to join us at 9:00AM (PST) on May 5 for this webinar.Tags: Events, Spatial Analytics