[Live panel] Loyalty analytics: The metrics that matter in the customer journey
As a Forrester-recognized leader in loyalty, we believe loyalty should be treated as an outcome, not just a marketing practice. But how you do you measure loyalty? Increased customer lifetime value, retention, and emotional loyalty that fuels enthusiastic advocates for your brand are just a few indicators of success. But putting a number to some of these outcomes can be a challenge. To continuously meet customer expectations, organizations need real-time analytics on the metrics that matter.
Like all programs that leverage integrated technology solutions and often siloed resources and priorities, loyalty and analytics leaders can struggle to get the right information at the right time. PK has created a loyalty analytics solution that leverages the strength of our data-science practice and best-in-breed business intelligence technology to solve this ever-present problem.
Join our panel of experts from across disciplines—loyalty, analytics, and data science—as they discuss how to quantify loyalty. Key takeaways will include:
- A framework for delivering loyalty analytics at scale
- Best practices for accelerated dashboards and data models
- Behavioral segmentation that offers member/customer, financial, and program insights
- How PK’s approach to Loyalty AI helps:
- Identify behaviors behind your most loyal customers and other desired business outcomes
- Illuminate customer and member journey behaviors that lead to increased engagement and value
- Create actionable, behavioral-based customer/member segmentations that lead to targeted marketing and superior business decisions