Webinar: Scaling globally, connecting locally – the case for creating a global content strategy
Global organizations often find themselves challenged by a mix of localized content that can vary by division, region, country and language. Dozens or even hundreds of sites running on multiple legacy systems is ultimately an unmanageable approach and can negatively impact the customer experience. To produce compelling and relevant global content, you need to adopt a viable strategy.
In this webinar, we will walk through real-world examples of how leading global companies are unifying their content strategy and technology platforms to deliver consistent, clear and compelling digital experiences at scale to a worldwide audience. We’ll share lessons learned from large-scale global brands, including:
· How to create and govern a global content strategy.
· Understanding the role of technology in large-scale global environments.
· How to successfully navigate unified and decentralized publishing models.
· How to deliver more relevant and personalized experiences at the local country level.
· Tactics to streamline language management and translation.
· Brian Payne, VP of Digital Experience Solutions
· Derek Phillips, Director of Content Strategy